Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/osmoney/public_html/djx/wp-content/plugins/mashsharer/includes/template-functions.php on line 836
InfraRecorder is a free CD/DVD burning solution for Microsoft Windows. It offers a wide range of powerful features; however is an easy to use application interface and Windows Explorer integration. It creates custom data, audio and mixed-mode projects to record them to physical discs as well as disc images, supports recording to dual-layer DVDs, ISO recording ,BIN/CUE, and allows to import session data from multi-session discs letting you add more sessions to them.
- Create custom data, audio and mixed-mode projects and record them to physical discs as well as disc images.
- Supports recording to dual-layer DVDs.
- Blank (erase) rewritable discs using four different methods.
- Record ISO and BIN/CUE.
- Fixate discs (write lead-out information to prevent further data from being added to the disc).
- Scan the SCSI/IDE bus for devices and collect information about their capabilities.
- Create disc copies, on the fly and using a temporary disc image.
- Import session data from multi-session discs and add more sessions to them.
- Display disc information.
- Save audio and data tracks to files (.wav, .wma, .ogg, .mp3 and .iso).
Top quality piece of software, does everything that anyone could ask of a CD/DVD writer and works quickly. Why pay for this type of software or run the risk of using pirated stuff when you can get this for free?