MuPDF is a lightweight PDF and XPS viewer, the renderer in MuPDF is tailored for high quality anti-aliased graphics. It renders text with metrics and spacing accurate to within fractions of a pixel for the highest fidelity in reproducing the look of a printed page on screen.
Overall, this useful viewer has plenty more to offer, MuPDF is written modularly, so many features can be added on by integrators, as desired.
- MuPDF is a lightweight PDF renderer and toolkit written in portable C.
- MuPDF has been specifically designed for implementation into tablets, browsers, and PDAs.
- The renderer in MuPDF is tailored for high quality anti-aliased graphics.
- MuPDF renders text with metrics and spacing accurate to within a fraction of a pixel for the highest fidelity in reproducing the look of a printed page on-screen.
- MuPDF has a small footprint. A binary that includes the standard Roman fonts is only one Megabyte. A build with full CJK support (including an Asian font) is approximately 5 Megabytes.
- MuPDF has support for all non-interactive PDF 1.7 features, and the toolkit provides a simple API for accessing the internal structure of the PDF document. Example code for navigating interactive links and bookmarks, encrypting PDF files, extracting fonts, images, and searchable text, and rendering pages to image files is provided.
[box type=”info”]Wiki info:
Official Website: http://mupdf.com/