Clementine is a Music Player based on Amarok, with most of the same features of it. With this Music Player you can easily listen Stream music at Last.fm, buy tracks from Magnatune, and create smart playlist or dynamic playlists.
With Clementine you can keep your music organized and with complete information about it like Artist Bio, photos and even lyrics. You can also download album covers art from Last.fm.
Clementine also brings you support for iPod, iPhone or USB players, a great feature if you´re seeking for alternatives to iTunes, and you can even use your Wii Remote to control this application.
- Search and play your local music library
- Listen to internet radio from Last.fm, SomaFM, Magnatune, Jamendo and Icecast.
- Create smart playlists and dynamic playlists
- Tabbed playlists, import and export M3U, XSPF, PLS and ASX
- Visualizations from projectM
- Lyrics and artist biographies and photos
- Transcode music into MP3, Ogg Vorbis, Ogg Speex, FLAC or AAC
- Edit tags on MP3 and OGG files, organize your music
- Download missing album cover art from Last.fm
- Native desktop notifications on Linux and Mac OS X
- Remote control using a Wii Remote, MPRIS or the command-line
- Copy music to your iPod, iPhone, MTP or mass-storage USB player
- Queue manager.