BitLord is a Torrent Client, a great option for a Torrent Download Manager, having ten million torrents indexed, you can look for almost any kind of file without visit bad websites, just using the built-in search engine.
This free Torrent Client offers you speed, automatic configuration and other features that make this friendly interface software a powerful tool.
BitLord is released under the GPL, giving users complete freedom. The source code is available on the download section of the official website. The GPL nature allows you to be 100% sure that BitLord will never “spy” on your activities. Closed-source Torrent Clients cannot make that same claim.
- Automatic optimization for different connections.
- Automatic optimization of uploads to achieve the maximum download rate.
- Eliminates the wait for disk allocation, while also reducing fragmentation on the drive.
- Eliminates the time-consuming hashing when seeding / resume.
- Allows some firewalled or “NAT’d” users to connect to each other.
- Compliant with Windows XP’s restrictions on the TCP stack imposed by Service Pack 2.
- Block IPs temporarily or permanently. Fully compatible with eMule’s ipfilter.dat.
- All downloads are received through a single port.
- No manual ICS or ICF configuration required. (Windows XP Required)
- Automatically configures UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) compatible routers for optimal performance (Windows XP is required)
- Can find peers from more than one source.
- Supports the UTF-8 character set.
- Automatically checks for new versions.
- 35 languages are supported.
- Support for eDonkey (Beta version only)