JDownloader is a free, open-source download management tool, with automatic functions such as, auto extract files, CAPTCHA authentication and other great features that make this software one of the best tools on the web.
JDownloader simplifies and improves the process of downloading files from free file hosting sites; jDownloader is the best download manager if you download files from pages like Hotfiles and MediaFire. For a free user, all you need to do is provide the link to the page. The downloader will automatically detect the host and will ask you to accept its TOS. If the host has CAPTCHA authentication, jDownloader will provide it to you in the program itself. Using this easy and friendly interface program, you can save a lot of time.
- Platform independent. (Windows, Linux, Mac…)
- Runs on Java 1.5 or higher
- Complete Open-Source (GPL)
- 24-hour support
- Download several files at once
- Download with multiple connections
- JD has an own powerful OCR module
- Automatic extractor (including password list search) (Rar archives)
- Theme Support
- About 110 hosts and over 300 decrypt plug-ins
- Reconnect with JDLiveHeaderScripts: (1400 router supported)
- Web update
- Integrated package manager for additional modules (eg. Webinterface, Shutdown)
Although the JDownloader is designed for downloading files from online hosting services, you can use it as your default download manager to download any files online, so if you seek from a complete Download Manager this is it.
[box type=”info”] Wiki Info:
Official Website: http://jdownloader.org/home/index?s=lng_en