Redaxscript is a free and open source content management system based on PHP scripting language and MySQL database engine. It is almost entirely written using functional programming.
It has a web template system and module system.
Templates: Redaxscript users may install and switch between themes. Themes allow users to change the look and functionality of a based website without altering the content. No automatic installation of themes is available.
Modules: It has basic module system. There is a list of modules currently available for download. No automatic installation of modules is available.
- Simple installation wizard
- Builds content lightning fast
- HTML5, CSS3, RSS2 and ATOM1 compliant
- Friendly search engine environment
- Fluide and elastic grid layout
- Mobile support powered by media queries
- Pre-optimized with Page Speed and Yslow
- Intuitive WYSIWYE admin interface
- Built-in user interface framework
- Module system with hook points
- Advanced user and group permissions
- Bundled with the latest jQuery
- Ultra lightweight WYSIWYG editor
- Multiple language and template support
- Available in over 25 languages
- Extensive setting options
Bottom line, Redaxscript is here to simplify the world of complex online projects. Experience the future of web design and development – leave behind the confusion and build websites intuitively.
[box type=”info”] Wiki info:
Official Website: http://redaxscript.com/